Monday, March 24, 2008

Meet Giselle (aka Ellie)

Last week was very eventful for us. We both worked in Charlotte on Monday and then drove to Wake Forest to partake in the packing, moving, and closing of our house in Wake Forest. On our way back to Charlotte after the closing on Wednesday, I went to pick up the new addition into our lives. She rode the whole 2.5 hours in my lap! What a trooper. Here are several pictures that have been taken over the past several days.

Ellie playing in a box.

Look at those big paws!!

Ellie enjoys playing with the paper.
Chewing is Ellie's favorite thing to do.

Ellie's new favorite toy is this plastic bottle.

Ellie went to the vet today for her first shots. She didn't even wimper! We did find out that she weighs 15.2 lbs at 9 weeks old. She chews a lot, but that's to be expected. Thanks to all who voted on her name!


4 comments:

  1. awww... too cute.

    ...maybe you're just a small fan of the movie Enchanted... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie! I am still trying to convience Chris that we need one...I think I am getting close.

    Love the house! Looking forward to seeing it in May when we come for the race. Are you ready for us??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Whitney! Remember me from CU? Caught up with you through Shelley's blog. I love the house, it's gorgeous! Ellie is so cute too! Sounds like you all are doing well! Glad you have a blog so I can keep up with you now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable! How big will she get. I love her name too, by the way!

    ReplyDelete