I must admit that my favorite seasons are Spring and Fall. I love the cool weather that both seasons bring. I love the green that pops out in the Spring and the beautiful colors of the Fall. I love being able to sit outside on our back porch listening to the birds sing and marveling at His creation and goodness. Below are some pictures that I have taken of our "garden" and other plants we planted last weekend. I was very sad to miss the Herb-Fest in Wake Forest this year, but Ron found a great little nursery and produce store near one of his stores. You'll have to come visit sometime so I can take you!
Our "Garden"
My bulbs are growing even after Ellie tried to dig them up :)!
My pink Peony.
What is left of my other pink Peony after our "little gardener"
decided she wanted to dig a hole and use the poor plant as a chew toy :(.
Rosemary
I cant wait to come visit your garden in a couple weeks!! Its funny that Ron bought you so much cause I was going to bring you a bunch of clippings to root. I still can if you want anything I have (lavendar, rosemary, lemon balm, basil, oregano.) I am bringing you some baby zinias that I grew from seeds... they are in my typical baby terra cota pot waiting for your house :) OH and by the way, pergola... thats a crazy word!! Im guessing its the covered part in your backyard?? Love you and miss you!! ps- thanks for PS 19 too :)
ReplyDeleteToo fun! What did you plant in your garden tub?
ReplyDeleteWe're trying a garden too this year. I'm totally clueless!!!!