
A complete Cotton Diapering Kit from Bummis!
I am very excited about this giveaway. As some of you know, we are planning on cloth diapering when our baby is born in February. It's amazing how much money you can save! It would be awesome if we won so that we didn't have to buy them ourselves. Of course it would be awesome if you won too! Click here to visit the blog and enter the contest. Let me know if you win :)!
Hello there... Im Anelys from the Cloth Diaper Whisperer's blog... First, I gotta say that Ellie is just GORGEOUS!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd you may want to stop by the blog today and take a look at it!!! =)
Congrats on winning the Fluff Friday giveaway! It's so cool that you blogged specifically about this weeks giveaway and won. I used prefolds and wraps all throughout my 1st boy and for the first year of my 2nd. I am finally venturing out into the world of one size pocket diapers now since we are expecting #3 and will have 2 in diapers at the same time. Congrats again and all the best to you and your expanding family.
ReplyDeleteI posted this under my husbands blogger account sorry. Didn't want to lose the comment to change accounts.
-Kelly. Caretaker of Boys blog