Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Prayer Requests in Pictures


That we would rely on Him during this new chapter. His strength alone will get us through the sleepless nights and hormonal ups and downs.

That this journey will bring us closer together and not tear us apart. That we would remember to order our lives well and not put the baby first before God or each other.

For Baby: That he or she would be healthy, strong, peaceful, and joyful. That the labor and delivery would be painless with no tearing (He is God. He can do it if He chooses.). That we would be given opportunities to shine His Light into the lives of people while we are at the hospital. 

For Ron: That his stress level would decrease. Having a baby and opening a new store within two weeks of each other. Who planned this? :) God of course. His timing is perfect. Please pray that others would step-up and take on his responsibilities of opening the new store (on March 9th) while he is taking care of his family. That the opening would go smoothly and as planned. That Ron would not worry about getting everything finished and that he would return to work refreshed.

For me: That I would reject perfectionism. Having a puppy has helped to some extent, but it's easy to slide right back into it (I would have been embarrassed for you to have seen me fighting with the crib skirt this afternoon). That I would be transparent with those who ask how I'm doing, even on rough days. That I would ask for help when I need it. That I would have a gracious, loving, and thankful heart while family visits to meet our little one. That my times in the Word would not disappear but become richer.

Feel free to pray any way that you feel led. Thank you in advance for praying! We couldn't do this without you.

If there is anything that I can pray for you about, please let me know! You may submit a comment, I just won't publish it.


1 comment: