Wednesday, September 17, 2008

While I'm at it...

Since I'm posting, I thought I'd share with you some pictures that speak volumes to me about God's protection and faithfulness. On August 22nd I was driving home from work, after going to the grocery store to pick up a few items, and was involved in a car accident. As I was going through an intersection, a car going the opposite direction, turned into my car. Here's what Ron saw when he went to the salvage yard. They wouldn't let me get out of the car, so I had no idea what the car looked like.







Needless to say, a little scary. God protected me and the baby. There were no scrapes, scratches, or cuts on me. I had bruising on my knees where they hit the dashboard, and bruising from the seatbelt, mainly from the lap belt. My car was totaled, and I was bruised. God gets all the glory. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment