Even after living in Raleigh for 5 years I never would have guessed how big Carolina Panthers football is in the Charlotte area. Perhaps there are pockets of Panthers fans in other areas of the state, but I do not remember Panthers football being huge in Raleigh. Maybe I am wrong, but that was my impression. Well we have only lived in the Charlotte area since March and yet people here could not believe that we had never been to a Panthers Football game. Through an unforeseen circumstance we were given the opportunity to go to the October 19th game against the New Orleans Saints. We couldn't pass it up. You could feel the excitement as you walked down the street to the stadium. There was a sea of people everywhere you looked. We walked and walked and walked some more. Our seats were on the second row from the top of the stadium and in the sun, but that's all part of the experience. Thankfully the Panthers won. Yea!
Bank of America Stadium
We were up pretty high which allowed us to see everything.

It just happened to be the game that Allen Tate Agents attended too!
This little guy was so cute! When he wasn't watching the game he was playing with his Superman toy.
Ok, so I'm jealous! :) (Not that I'm a panthers fan, I'd just love to go to an NFL game!) :)
ReplyDeletehowever, I HATE Panthers traffic ...my mom and I went to charlotte to see Phantom of the Opera back in the day and it just so happened to be the same day as a Panthers game...tailgate central! It was SO frustrating trying to navigate!