Friday, November 14, 2008

Fall in the Mountains



Fall is one of my favorite seasons. The mountains are so close to us here. We couldn't pass up an opportunity for a short trip to the mountains and a little getaway. Our last getaway before the baby comes was also a celebration of our 7th wedding anniversary. It is crazy to think about where we were 7 years ago and how far God has brought us thus far. It's been an adventure to say the least. It is awesome to look back and see exactly where God's hand guided us and brought us to where we are today. 
We found a cute little A-frame house just outside of Boone. Ellie came with us so it was quite the adventure. She absolutely LOVED being able to run and run. I was apprehensive about just opening the door and letting her run. I was afraid she would run off and we wouldn't have any idea where to find her. Thankfully she would only go as far as she could with us still within sight.

The cute little A-frame.

Ellie enjoying playing outside.

She loved being able to run.

In Blowing Rock.

The view from the Blowing Rock.

So beautiful.

So here is a pregnant picture for all of you who have been requesting that I post one.

I love the colors.

2 comments:

  1. You look too cute! When are you due?

    The mountains are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so very cute! I hope you're settling into Charlotte a little better. I will peruse the rest of your blog tomorrow....had a long day. When are you due? (Or maybe I'll find out when I peruse your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete