What did you do to celebrate Earth Day? When I was in school I loved Earth Day because we didn't really do anything that day. Most of our class time was spent planting flowers or saplings outside, picking up trash around the school or along the road. It was a fun day. We probably learned about recycling, global warming, and what we could do to make a difference. Are you wondering what I did on Earth Day? Well, I didn't necessarily do anything to "celebrate" Earth Day, but I did plant herbs today.
My wonderful husband did some work from home this morning and early afternoon so that I could go out alone and get my hair cut. I was so tired of cleaning spit-up out of my hair. Now I don't have to worry about that. I also got to take a nap this morning, which was great because I haven't felt the best the past two days (probably allergies). I got my hair cut, stopped by Starbucks to get an Iced Caramel Macchiato, and bought herbs from Ace Hardware while my husband spent quality time with his baby girl. It was a great day!
My new haircut!
Oh, and Ellie decided to play with a sock.

The haircut looks great :) Glad you got some time out and I wish we could garden together!
ReplyDelete