Sophie at one month:
Big yawn.
Tummy time at its finest.
Cute little bottom.
Today Sophie had her One Month appointment. The second HepB shot has to be given one month after the first HepB shot. Since most babies receive their first HepB shot in the hospital, one month coincides with the babies one month. In our case, Sophie had her shot on March 12th so we went today for her one month well-check.
Here are Sophie's stats for her One Month Well-Check Visit:
Weight: 11 lbs and 10 oz
Height: 22.5 inches
Head: 15.25 inches
So in one month, she gained 3 lbs, grew 2 inches in length, and her head grew an inch. The doctor was pleased with her growth, and said everything looked great. She did say that we need to supplement with Tri-Vi-Sol vitamins. She said that breast milk doesn't contain enough vitamin D. Has anyone else heard this? I thought breast milk contained everything that the baby needs. Is it something that maybe I should just increase my daily intake of vitamin D so she gets it that way?
Sophie at 6 weeks and 6 days:
I hate it when they say that, it irritates the poo out of me!!!
ReplyDeleteYour milk has all that sweet girl needs!
Make sure she's getting adequate sunshine and you'll be good to go!
We gave it to Keaton and he threw up everytime...so I stopped :)
We don't even give it to B...
She is beautiful!!! I want to love on her!!!!
Oh! She's grown so much! So cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteISn't it great when they start to smile?!
God has put everything that baby needs in your breast milk! He knows exactly what she needs. :)
oh, tell me how the cloth diapers are going. I have a friend who wants to try them out. What kind do you use? Do you have the liners? What do you do at night?
ReplyDelete