Saturday, May 9, 2009

Johnny Jump Up

Sophie LOVES to stand and jump when we hold her. It's a great workout for our arms, but sometimes we need a break. I remembered that we bought a Johnny Jump Up from Meijer the last time we were in Louisville. I read on the box that it was for 4 months+. I decided to put it together anyway and give it a try. She definitely needs to grow into it before we can use it! She was so cute sitting in it though that I had to take some pictures. Enjoy!




3 comments:

  1. These are SO cute!!!! i'm so glad to be in touch with you guys. Facebook came into our lives as just the right time. miss you! I know if we lived close we would be together often. :) God bless you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe she is that "big" already! Sooo very cute :-) I know you're having the time of your life.

    ReplyDelete