Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ellie

I was kind of excited that Ellie was due for shots this month because I wanted to see how much she weighed. She is no longer a baby puppy that I can pick up and hold in my arms. Although she thinks she is sometimes. Ron and I made guesses as to how much she weighed. He's usually right on when Sophie goes to Dr, but this was not the case with Ellie. Any guesses?

I think it's funny that both babies and puppies attach themselves to certain items. For Ellie it is this blanket. Well, there are two of them, so both blankets. She has chewed holes in them, making them look like swiss cheese. Ellie loves to pull them out of her toy bucket and put one end in your hand so you will play tug with her. If you don't grab it when she gives it to you, she will push it into your hand with her nose. It is so funny! She will grab it with her teeth and shake it so it hits her in the head. She'll take it upstairs with her. She lays on it like a pillow. It's her blanket. I know that puppies aren't human, but the similarities between puppies and children are endless! Oh, I almost forgot. Ellie was a trooper getting 6 shots. She weighed 68.8 lbs, and doesn't have to go back until November.


0 comments:

Post a Comment