I am so excited about Thanksgiving this year. Ron's brother and sister-in-law are spending Thanksgiving with us! In the process of deciding on the menu, my mind jumped to decorations. The year before last we spent Thanksgiving in Kentucky. Last year we spent the day with dear sweet friends in Wake Forest. I haven't needed decorations for Thanksgiving. Of course I will set out our Pilgrim salt and pepper shakers from a sweet friend, but that's about all that made the move in the way of Fall decorations from Wake Forest to here. Sad, I know.
Anyway, I was cleaning out my Google Reader, while waiting for the Sophster to go to sleep, and I came across these very cute pictures to fill some of our frames for the season. They are too cute!
Thanksgiving Chalk Placemats - but could be adapted to any occasion really.
I'd love to see how you use them in your Thanksgiving decor!




adorable!!
ReplyDelete