Monday, November 15, 2010

Tis the Season



Wow. Where has November gone? I’m not complaining. Thanksgiving and Christmas are two of my favorite holidays. I love gathering friends and family together, eating our holiday favorites, staying up way too late catching up, and laughing until our sides hurt.

I also enjoy getting the mail in November and December. There is nothing better than going to your mailbox, seeing all those pretty envelopes, and catching up with old friends via their Christmas Cards. Traditional cards are great, but my favorite cards are photo cards. They tell such a great story, especially paired with a year-end Christmas letter. I can't wait to get photo cards this year since Sophie is old enough to recognize faces and say some names. We will be using the photos for a project after the holidays :).

Shutterfly makes choosing your family Christmas Card so easy. I have never been disappointed with their quality or service. I have trusted Shutterfly with Sophie’s birth announcements, photo books documenting Sophie’s first year and a half of life as well as family vacations, and our Christmas cards last year. I am always impressed with the quality of the items. As I was searching for possible Christmas gifts, I came across these awesome Canvas Wall Art prints from your own pictures! I already have some pictures in mind that I would love to put in our stairway.

As for our Christmas card, well you'll have to wait to see it ;). But I'll tell you that the hardest part was choosing the card. There were so many great formats! I really liked the multiple picture cards that tell a story. Then there were the cards that include a space for your Family Christmas Letter. And I love this Top Ten Memories card. 

So if you're in search of the perfect family Christmas Card, look no further than Shutterfly. You won't be disappointed!

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment