Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Nursery - A Work In Progress...

It seems that my check list for what needs to be accomplished before Baby C arrives keeps growing and growing. There are so many little things that we still need. I know that everything will come together, but it still stresses me out a little. One thing that I can check off the list is Painted Nursery. Of course we're having a baby during a busy time in the pizza business. Most weeks consist of 7 days full of store visits, meetings, store tours, administrative duties, etc. Somewhere during week my wonderful husband found time to paint the nursery (I think he started really late Sunday night). 

BEFORE:




AFTER:



So, what do you think?

Of course we haven't chosen bedding yet. I tend to lean towards the girly bedding (mainly pink and green, go figure). I'm having a hard time finding bedding for a boy. Here are some of the sets I like:

Looking at bedding and clothing make me want to know whether this little one is a boy or a girl now. But overall I'm still glad it will be a surprise. I'm hoping it will give me more motivation during the delivery. Until then we can only speculate. What do you think? Is the baby a boy or a girl?

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! We went neutral on our bedding and it is really cute, i think it is called alphabet soup or something, it is patches with animals and alphabet and trendy stripes on the other. We loved it! and it incorporates your colors, but if you cant decide you can always get fun patterned sheets and a solid comforter(you dont use the comforter most of the first year anyway! love you, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, all you really need are crib sheets. It's fun to get all of the goodies (we never used the comforter from our set), and your not even suppose to use blankets in the crib anyways (maybe someone should tell that to the people that make baby stuff :)

    The room looks great. Can't wait to see it and meet Baby C (which is a girl, by the way!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a girl too, but I'm trying not to think about it too much, just in case :).

    I'm even having a hard time finding neutral crib sheets (or crib sheets at all!). Yesterday I went to 3 different stores and found nothing. Two didn't have any crib sheets and the third had pink and blue (neither of which would have matched the green).

    We'll know in 6 weeks!

    ReplyDelete